Are you ready for Mail Art Exchange 2012!!? I know I am! I look forward to this edition and for adding more names to the exchange... I love how much this has grown and it thrills me to see what each of you are doing outside of the exchange - you know what I mean right? Those of you who continue to send mail art or happy mail to each other! I can't wait to get started!
Okay... so we need a theme... right? Lots of you who participated in the last exchange told me you thought having a theme helped you focus and gave the exchange an extra bit of fun! I am so excited to share the theme for this edition of the MAIL ART EXCHANGE:
We use them to communicate, share knowledge, and to write our stories. They can be powerful; help us shape our ideas and opinions. Where would we be without them?
Some creative inspiration:
- Do you have a favorite quote you might like to share?
- Are you participating in Ali's, One Little Word - maybe you would like to share it in your mail art?
- Perhaps you would like to use dictionary paper, newsprint, OR magazines
- You could doodle your words, OR use stamps, OR print off your words with, different fonts and different sizes OR even different colors!
- Do you like Wordles?
- You will notice on my envelope above I used a rub on that was a quote
- If you have not participated in the exchange before - you will need to read my Mail Art Exchange page . This is important as it gives you guidelines on how the exchange works.
- Comment on this post you are interested in the exchange and that you will send me an email with your contact information. The next steps of the information is all included in my Mail Art Exchange page located on my blog header.
DEADLINE to sign up for the exchange: APRIL 23rd
You will then receive access to the list on April 30th which will indicate who you are sending your Mail Art to - you only are required to send to 1 person
The Mail Art Exchange will then happen the week of May 7th - you can start your Mail Art before you receive the name of the individual you are sending your Mail Art to, that way you will have plenty of time to be ready for the May 7th exchange date!
For those of you who participated in the last Exchange (September 2011), your name will stay on the list unless I hear from you that you do not want to be join in.
Thanks you and if you have any questions - please feel free to email me at: email@example.com